Keto Birthday Cake Pancakes
Recipe by Angela @abiegert.
Here's what she did!
- 1 bag Ketocandygirl Golden Sweet Pancake Mix
- 4 tablespoons butter (melted)
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup Keto Candy Girl rainbow sprinkles
- In a mixing bowl combine dry mix, melted butter, milk, and eggs.
- Mix with a fork until batter is smooth.
- Add in rainbow sprinkles, and mix.
- Heat pan to a medium temperature, or about 375 degrees.
- Pour desired amount onto pan. Using your fork, spread the batter out for a larger thinner pancake.
- Cook the pancake slow and low for a perfectly fluffy and golden pancake!