KetoCandyGirl Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
Using our KetoCandyGirl Carrot Cake Mix here is how to make this delicious cake and our cream cheese frosting.
Here is what I did!
- 1 bag KetoCandyGirl Carrot Cake Mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup oil
Cream Cheese Frosting Ingredients:
- 24 oz cream cheese (softened)
- 4 oz butter (softened)
- 1 cup powered sweetener
- 2T heavy cream
Here is how I made the cake/cupcakes:
- Preheat even to 350 F.
- Mix together Carrot Cake mix, eggs, oil, and water until combined.
- Pour into prepared 8x8 baking dish.
- Bake in pre-heated oven for 25-30 minutes depending on your oven (for cupcakes, bake for 12-18 minutes).
- Remove from oven and let cool completely.
- Frost with Cream Cheese Frosting and top with Nuts
Here is how I made the Cream Cheese Frosting:
- In a bowl, mix softened cream cheese, softened butter, powdered sweetener, and heavy cream.
- Once frosting is at the right consistency, fill pipping bag and frost cooled cupcakes (I use an #808 tip).