Keto Blueberry Dutch Baby Pancakes
These keto-friendly blueberry dutch baby pancakes are the perfect breakfast for any occasion made by @lelylife. Using our KetoCandyGirl Golden Sweet Pancake Mix for the best guilt free breakfast that taste delicious! Here's what she did!
- 1/2 the bag KetoCandyGirl Golden Sweet Pancake mix
- 1 extra egg
- 1 cup washed fresh to frozen blueberries
- 2 Tbls butter
- Powdered sweetener to dust over the pancake (optional)
- Place an 8 inch cast iron skillet in the oven to preheat at 350 degrees.
- Once the skillet is preheated, carefully remove from the oven, add the butter to melt then add the blueberries then pancake batter.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until the batter is set and golden.
- Remove from the oven and serve with sugar free syrup or dust with powdered sweetener.