Keto Blueberry Lemon Bars
These keto-friendly blueberry lemon bars by @ketosheena are delicious! This is the perfect sugar and guilt free snack for the summer time using our KetoCandyGirl Lemon Cookie and Cake Mix.
- 1 bag KetoCandyGirl Lemon Cookie and Cake Mix
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 8oz softened cream cheese
- 1 tbsp softened butter
- 1/3 cup powered sweetener (She uses @sonourishedinc monkfruit erythritol blend)
- 1 tbsp HWC
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
Here's what she did!
- Mix eggs, oil, and KetoCandyGirl Lemon Cookie and Cake Mix.
- Gently stir in blueberries.
- Bake in a 8x8 dish lined with parchment paper for 30 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- Mix together all the ingredients for the icing.
- Spread over cooled lemon bars and enjoy!