Keto Carrot Cake Cupcakes
Recipe by @keto_wonder_woman!
Here's what she did!
- 1 bag Ketocandygirl Carrot Cake Mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup oil
Cream Cheese Frosting Ingredients:
- 24 oz cream cheese (softened)
- 4 oz butter (softened)
- 1 cup powered sweetener
- 2T heavy cream
Chocolate Carrot Ingredients:
- ChocZero white chocolate chips
- Orange and green food coloring
Here is how she made the cupcakes:
- Preheat even to 350 F.
- Mix together Carrot Cake mix, eggs, oil, and water until combined.
- Pour into prepared cupcake baking dish.
- Bake in pre-heated oven for 12-18 minutes depending on your oven.
- Remove from oven and let cool completely.
- Frost with Cream Cheese Frosting and top with Nuts.
Here is how she made the Cream Cheese Frosting:
- In a bowl, mix softened cream cheese, softened butter, powdered sweetener, and heavy cream.
- Once frosting is at the right consistency, fill pipping bag and frost cooled cupcakes (I use an #808 tip).
Here is how she made the chocolate carrots:
- Melt your ChocZero white chocolate chips, and put into two separate bowls.
- In the one bowl put orange food coloring into the melted white chocolate chips, and green food coloring into the melted white chocolate chips.
- Make it into a carrot shape and stem. Let it sit out for a couple minutes to harden, and place it on top of the cupcake!