Keto Chocolate Donuts
These keto-friendly chocolate donuts made by @keto.mua are so delicious. These donuts are so easy to make in 3 easy steps. Super moist and fudgy for anyones chocolate dream! These donuts are perfect for dessert or breakfast for family occasions.
Using our KetoCandyGirl Double Fudge Brownie Mix for the donut gives the perfect fudge-chocolatey flavor. Using all the ingredients for the glaze frosting for that perfect delicious flavor. As an extra touch you can add our KetoCandyGirl Rainbow Sprinkles on top of the donuts for brightness and delicious flavor!
Here's how she made these keto chocolate donuts!
- 1 package KetoCandyGirl Double Fudge Brownie Mix
- 1/4 cup of hot water
- 1 stick of butter completely melted
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup powdered swerve sweetener
- 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp heavy cream
- 2 tbsp water
Here's what she did:
- Make KetoCandyGirl Double Fudge Brownie Mix according to the back of the package.
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees and bake for 20 minutes. Let cool for 15 minutes before putting on the glaze.
- Mix all the ingredients for the glaze and put on donuts. Enjoy!