KETO CHOCOLATE PB BROWNIE CAKE
1 package of Keto Candy Girl double fudge brownie mix
1/4 cup hot coffee
8oz cream cheese (softened)
1C powdered sweetener
1 box @simplydelishnaturals vanilla pudding mix
1/2 C smooth peanut butter
½ C heavy whipping cream
Chocolate PB Ganache
2/3 cup SF chocolate chips
2 tbsp peanut butter
1. Preheat oven to 350* and grease two 6” round cake pans (I use the @fatdaddyios with removable bottom)
2. Add brownie mix, and hot coffee to a bowl and mix well. Add in one egg at a time blending after each addition. Add batter into two 6”pans and bake 12 minutes or until done. Let the cakes cool completely.
3. To make the frosting whip butter, cream cheese, peanut butter and sweetener until light and fluffy. Add in pudding and heavy cream and continue to whip a few minutes longer scraping down the sides as needed.
5. Begin assembling the cake by layering cake——frosting—cake and then frost the top and entire outside, I like to leave the edges semi-exposed.
6. To make the ganache add chocolate chips and pb to bowl and microwave in 15 second increments until you can stir it smooth. Add it to the perimeter of your cake top letting it run down the edges for some drips.
7. I added on some chopped sugar free peanut butter cups and flake salt.