Keto Cookies 'N Cream Cheesecake
This keto-friendly Cookies 'N Cream Cheesecake made by @theketogenicmermaid is so delicious! First it tastes amazing. Second this cake is an amazing keto version of a oreo cookie in cake form! and isn't that what we all want?
This cheesecake is literal perfection! This cheesecake is an instant showstopper with how amazing it looks. It comes out of the oven looking stunning and is so simple to make! Perfect for any family gathering or any occasion!
Using our KetoCandyGirl Double Fudge Brownie Mix to make the crust for that oreo like taste, and the sour cream filing for the sweetness with a slight tartness from the cream cheese makes the perfect cheesecake!
Here is how to make this easy Cookies 'N Cream Cheesecake!
- 1 bag KetoCandyGirl Double Fudge Brownie Mix
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 stick of butter completely melted
- 2 eggs
- 16 ounces cream cheese (room temp)
- 2 eggs + 1 yolk (room temp)
- 1/2 cup POWDERED sweetener
- 1tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream (room temp)
- 3 packages of Eat fats nax double chocolate chip cookies
- Pinch of kosher salt
Sour Cream Top Ingredients:
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2tsp sweetener of choice
- 1tsp vanilla extract
Here's what she did:
- 1 bag KetoCandyGirl Double Fudge Brownie Mix (mix according to instructions) and take 1/2 your mix and press it into your cake pan - set aside in fridge.
- Cream together your softened cream cheese, heavy whipping cream, sweetener, vanilla extract, and salt.Taste test for sweetness, add more if you want it sweeter. I’ve noticed that you want to over sweet baking dishes because the sweet bakes out of it.
Now, add your eggs and yolk and mix them in.
*note do not over mix. You just want to incorporate the eggs in.
Once incorporated crumble in your chocolate cookies.
Add to your crust pan. Add a cut of paper towel to the top (collects moisture). Then cover with foil, tightly.
To your instant pot add 1.5 cups of water and your trivet. Place your cheesecake on top, close your instant pot.
- Set on manual mode 30 minutes, and 18 minutes natural pressure release. At this point check how jiggly it is. Replace your paper towel and place back in for 15 more minutes and 18 minutes natural release.
Once done it will be a little jiggly that’s ok. It’ll set over night and come it perfect.
- While that’s cooling make your sour cream topping. Then pour over cheesecake
- Bake at 350 for 55-65 minutes, start checking cheesecake around the 50 minutes mark. Paper towel and foil not necessary for this way. Enjoy!