Keto Creamsicle Cheesecake Brownies
1 package of Keto candy girl double fudge brownie mix
1/4 cup hot water
1 stick butter, melted
8 oz cream cheese,
1/4-1/2 cup powdered sweetener ( use 1/4cup but use more if you like sweeter)
1/4tsp oooflavors vanilla
Zest of 1 orange
1. Preheat oven to 350 and spray your baking dish of choice (8x8 or smaller)
2. Add brownie mix to bowl with hot water. Stir to combine and add in melted butter stirring again.
3. Add eggs on at a time and spread 3/4 of the brownie mixture into the bottom of your dish.
4. Add cream cheese and sweetener to a bowl and mix well. Add egg and vanilla mixing again and then Mix in orange zest.
5. Layer cheesecake mixture on top of brownies and then scoop on remaining brownie mixture. Swirl the brownie mixture through and then bake for 30 minutes.
6. Chill 4-6 hours (or freeze for 1 if you are impatient ). Slice and enjoy!
RECIPE AND PHOTO CRED @lori.monigold