1 bag of Keto candy girl Shortbread Cookie Mix
1 stick softened butter
1t. Ube flavoring
1. Preheat oven to 350F. In a mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, whip together butter and dry mix. Add in Ube and mix until well combined.
2. Remove from mixer and place between two pieces of parchment paper. Roll to ~>1/4in. thick.
3. Let chill I’m fridge for 2 hours.
4. With your favorite miniature cookie cutter, punch out cookies and place them on a lined sheet tray.
5. Bake for 12-minutes. Let cool completely.
1/4c. whipped cream cheese
3/4c. coconut cream
1/4t. vanilla extract
1/4t. almond extract
2T. @wondroselysweet sweetener or more to taste
1. Whip together all ingredients in a mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, except sprinkles.
2. Once well combined, fold in 1/4c. sprinkles.
3. Transfer dip to a serving both of choice. Dip and enjoy!