Keto Jalepeno Waffles
These keto-friendly jalepeno waffles are so fluffy and delicious. Using our KetoCandyGirl Golden Sweet Pancake Mix, @abiegert made these amazing keto waffles in 5 easy steps. Here's what she did!
- 1 package KetoCandyGirl Golden Sweet Pancake Mix
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 4 large eggs
- 3/4 shredded cheese
- sliced jalepenos (no seeds)
Here's what she did!
- In a mixing bowl combine dry mix, melted butter, almond milk, eggs, shredded cheese, and jalepenos.
- Mix with a fork until batter is smooth.
- Heat pan to a medium temperature about 375 F.
- Pour desired amount in pan, and cook slow for a fluffy waffle.