Keto Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake
Calling all lemon lovers! These keto-friendly lemon blueberry cheesecake by @theketogenicmermaid is delicious! The perfect sugar free snack during summer! Here's what she did!
- 1 bag KetoCandyGirl Lemon Cookie and Cake Mix
- 1 tsp lemon extract
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 1 egg
- 16 ounces cream cheese (room temp)
- 2 eggs + 1 yolk (room temp)
- 1/2 cup POWDERED sweetener
- 1tsp vanilla
- 1tsp lemon extract
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream (room temp)
- 1/2 cup frozen (but thawed) blueberries
- Pinch of kosher salt
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2T sweetener of choice
- 1tsp vanilla
- Mix KetoCandyGirl Lemon Cookie and Cake Mix according to instructions and 1tsp lemon extract.
- Take 1/2 your mix and press it into your cake pan.
- Set aside in fridge.
- Cream together you're softened cream cheese, heavy whipping cream, sweetener, vanilla extract, and salt.
- Taste test for sweetness, add more if you want it sweeter. I’ve noticed that you want to over sweet baking dishes because the sweet bakes out of it.
- Now, add your eggs and yolk and mix them in.*note do not over mix. You just want to incorporate the eggs in.
- Once incorporated add in your blueberries.
- Add to your crust pan. Add a cut of paper towel to the top (collects moisture). Then cover with foil, tightly.
- To your instant pot add 1.5 cups of water and your trivet. Place your cheesecake on top, close your instant pot.
- Set on manual mode 30 minutes, and 18 minutes natural pressure release. At this point check how jiggly it is. Replace your paper towel and place back in for 15 more minutes and 18 minutes natural release.
- Once done it will be a little jiggly that’s ok. It’ll set over night and come it perfect.
- Bake at 350 for 55-65 minutes, start checking cheesecake around the 50 minutes mark. Paper towel and foil not necessary for this way.