Keto Luscious Lemon Bars
This keto-friendly luscious lemon bars is delicious, lemony stuff. This recipe by @onwestoffranch is the perfect sugar free summer dessert! Using our KetoCandyGirl Lemon Cookie and Cake Mix you can easily make this at home. Here's what she did!
- 1 package of KetoCandyGirl Lemon Cookie and Cake Mix
Pudding Layer Ingredients:
- 4oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/4c butter, softened
- 1/3c powdered Monkfruit/erythritol Blend by @sonourishedinc
- 1/2tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2cups heavy whipping cream
- 1paclage @simplydelishnatural Instant vanilla pudding
- 6oz homemade whipped cream, or sugar-free @coolwhip, thawed, (if you're dirty keto)
Lemon Curd Ingredients:
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup powered Swerve Sweetener
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- 4 tablespoons butter cut into 3 pieces
Here's what she did:
- Make KetoCandyGirl Lemon Cookie and Cake Mix according to instructions, but place in a 8x8 baking dish and bake for 15 minutes.
- Cool completely.
- For pudding layer in a large bowl, cream together cream cheese and butter.
- Add in sweetener and vanilla and beat till fluffy.
- In another bowl beat heavy whipping cream and instant pudding for 2 min.
- Beat in whipped cream. Yes, beat. Don't fold like normal. It will be too lumpy if you don't beat.
- Beat this mixture into cream cheese mixture, just until combined.
- Spread half of this over cookie crust.
- Cover and chill.
- Set remaining filling aside.
- Lemon curd in a bowl set over a pan of barely simmering water, whisk together eggs, sweetener, lemon juice, and lemon zest. Whisk continuously until the mixture thickens, about 10 minutes. Watch carefully as it will thicken all of a sudden.
- Immediately remove from heat and add the butter. Let sit a few minutes to melt and then whisk until smooth and creamy.
- Cool and pour over your pudding layer.
- Cover and freeze till solid.
- Spread remaining pudding layer over top.
- Sprinkle with some crushed @lolliscookieclusters Lemon Drop Cookie Clusters over top.