Keto Mini Chocolate Lava Cake's!
Keto Mini Chocolate Lava Cake's
1c. 100% Dark Chocolate Chips
1/3c. heavy cream
1T. unsalted butter
Stevia to taste
1. Temper chocolate. Then add heavy cream and butter. Add Stevia.
2. Pour into a shallow dish. And let set in fridge. Approximately 2 hours.
3. Scoop ganache into balls, 1-2t. in size. Roll between hands into a perfect ball. (This gets a little messy. Wear gloves if you have them)
4. You’ll have plenty of ganache left over reserve for another recipe. Transfer ganache rounds to a plate and put in fridge or freezer until you’re ready for them.
Lava Cake Recipe
1pkg. of Keto candy girl double fudge brownie mix
1/4c. hot water
1 stick butter, melted
1t. peppermint extract
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Grease a muffin pan well with butter or cooking spray.
2. Mix water and mix together until combined. Then add butter, followed by one egg at a time. Add in peppermint extract.
3. Evenly scoop brownie mix among 9 muffin slots (~2-3T. each)
4. Take ganache ball and place in the center of each slot of batter. If the ganache did not completely submerge, spread batter over ganache.
5. Bake for 15 minutes. They’ll still be a little gooey. Let cool completely.
6. Once cool, remove from tin and flip brownie upside down.
7. When ready to serve, heat in microwave for 45-60 seconds.
Recipe from @queer_on_keto