Keto Peachy Cheesecake Crumble
This keto-friendly peachy cheesecake crumble is the perfect dessert made by @kookinitketo. Who doesn't love a keto version of a peach cobbler! This cheesecake is everything you can imagine and perfect for the holiday season. Here is what she did!
- 1 KetoCandyGirl Kentucky Butter Bar Kit
- 1 stick of butter (melted)
- 16 oz cream cheese (Room temperature)
- 1/2 c. Sour cream (room temperature)
- 3 eggs (room temperature)
- 1 tsp. SF Peach Gelatin
- 2 tbsp. Choc Zero Peach syrup
- 1-2 tbsp. Carbquick
- 3 chayotes (chopped)
- 2 tsp. Cinnamon
- 1 tsp. Nutmeg
- 1/4 c. Swerve brown
- 2 tsp. Vanilla extract
- 3-4 drops OOOflavors Peach flavoring
- 3-4 bags of Peach Herbal tea
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- For the crust Combine Snickerdoodle mix from Kentucky Butter Bar Kit and mix with one stick melted butter. Should be a crumbly consistency. Spread and press 3/4 of the mixture onto the bottoms and up the sides of an 8 inch springform pan. Bake for 8-10 mins until crust is browned. Remove from oven and set aside.
- For the cheesecake filling beat cream cheese, sour cream, eggs, 1 tsp vanilla and Kentucky Butter Bar Kit Sweetener package until completely mixed. Pour cheese cake filling on top of crust. Bake for 35-40 mins and cheesecake is golden brown and slightly firm to the touch. Allow to cool about an hour and refrigerate until set!
For “peachy” topping Boil chopped Chayote in 3 cups of water, along with tea bags for 25-30 mins or when chayote is tender. Drain majority of tea liquid, leaving about 1/4 cup. Add Carbquick, cinnamon, nutmeg, Swerve Brown, peach gelatin and peach flavoring. Allow the mixture to simmer over low heat until the sauce is thickened, stirring occasionally. Then add, peach syrup and remove from heat.
- For crumble topping bake remaining crust mixture on a baking sheet for 10-12 mins until browned. Set aside and allow too cool.
- To assemble top cheesecake with “peachy” mixture, then add crumbles and drizzle with more peach syrup. Slice and serve!