Keto Peanut Butter Cheesecake
This keto-friendly peanut butter cheesecake is so delicious. The perfect guilt free dessert or snack for any occasion. This recipe by @that_kethoe_vera is amazing and uses our KetoCandyGirl Peanut Butter Cookie Mix. Here's what she did!
- 1 bag KetoCandyGirl Peanut Butter Cookie Mix
- 1 stick of butter
- 1 egg
- 2 T almond butter
- 1lb cream cheese
- 1/2 monkfruit sweetener
- 1/3 sour cream
- 3/4 t vanilla
- 2 large eggs (slightly beaten)
- Pinch of salt
Here's what she did!
- Wait until all ingredients are room temperature.
- Mix all crust ingredients until cookie dough consistency is formed.
- Use enough dough to cover the bottom of your springform pan, and thick enough for your liking. She used a 7" mold.
- Firmly place down, and place in fridge to chill.
- Stir the cream cheese until creamy.
- When it reaches a creamy consistency, add in the sweetener.
- Add the sour cream, vanilla, and salt. Mix together throughly.
- Once mix add one egg at a time and stir until combined. Don't over stir.
- Slowly pour over unbaked crust.
- If you want to create a swirl, you can lightly add nut butter on top, and swirl around with a toothpick.
- Place mold on baking sheet, and bake at 325 degrees F for 45 minutes. VERY IMPORTANT: do not open oven at all, if you are not using a water bath.
- Turn off oven and open door, leaving cake to rest for 10 minutes inside, and another 10 out of oven.
- It should be a little jiggly in the middle.
- Cover with foil and chill in fridge overnight.