Keto Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake Bars
Nothing beats a delicious keto-friendly peanut butter chocolate chip cookie cheesecake bar! This recipe made by @theketogenicmermaid is the perfect guilt free snack using our Chocolate Chip Cookie mix. Here's how she made them!
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie base Ingredients:
- 1 package KetoCandyGirl Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix
- 1 stick butter 4 oz (softened or room temperature)
- 2 eggs
- 2T Fix and Fogg peanut butter
- 8 ounce softened cream cheese
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup and 2T powered sweetener
- 1tsp vanilla
- Pinch of kosher salt
How she made the base:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix the wet and dry ingredients with an electric hand mixer until cookie dough forms.
- Spread 2/3 of the mix in a glass brownie pan.
- Set aside and start making the cheesecake.
How she made the cheesecake:
- Combine all the ingredients, but don't over mix.
- Spread over cookie dough.
- Use left over cookie dough and drop it all over the top.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes (depending on your oven).
- Refrigerate for a couple hours, and then enjoy!