Keto Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake (with a caramel drizzle)
This cheesecake is made famous by Chef Michael (@chefmichael.keto) using my Pumpkin Spice Pecan cookie mix! You may recognize Michael from the show Master Chef with Gordon Ramsay.
Here's the recipe:
1 stick butter
6 packages of cream cheese softened
1/2 cup sour cream
1/2 tsp vanilla paste (or 2 T vanilla extract)
1.5 T pumpkin spice
1.5 cups allulose
1/2 tsp salt
to make the crust, make the mix according to directions and press firmly into bottom of 9" springform pan and poke it all over so it doesnt puff up. bake at 350 for 12 min. set aside to cool.
1. In a stand mixer, whip cream cheese until fluffy
2. Add sour cream, salt, allulose, pumpkin and whip until well combined.
3 Add eggs while mixer is running one egg at a time.
4. Meanwhile, preheat oven to 325F and boil 6 cups of water. Wrap the outside of a 9" springform pan in aluminum to prevent leaks.
5. Pour batter into springform pan on top of cooled crust
6. Place springform pan onto an edged or deep cookie sheet and place into your oven on the middle rack.
7. once in oven, pour the boiling water around the springform pan into the cookie sheet being carful not to splash water into the cheesecake
8. Bake fo 75 minutes. DO NOT OPEN THE DOOR. The steam is important.
9. Turn off oven, and open the oven door for a few minutes to release some of the heat, but do not remove the cheesecake. After 2 minutes, close the oven door, and let the cheesecake slowly cool for another hour or two. Refrigerate overnight.