Keto Raspberry Shortbread Crust Cheesecake
This keto-friendly raspberry shortbread crust cheesecake is so delicious made by @ketosheena. The most amazing combination of raspberries and shortbread into a cheesecake! If you love raspberries you are going to love this cheesecake.
Since this cheesecake is the perfect combination of popular desserts and berries, it's perfect to share with family and friends. Best of all, no one will be able to tell that it's low-carb!
This cheesecake has a shortbread crust using our KetoCandyGirl Shortbread Cookie Mix and a raspberry filing that is so delicious. This 5 step easy recipe is so worth it because it's so delicious! Here's what she did!
- 1 bag KetoCandyGirl Shortbread Cookie Mix
- 1 box Simply Delish raspberry flavored jello mix
- 1 stick of butter, softened
- 16 oz softened cream cheese
- 1.5 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1.5 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup powdered sweetener (I used @sonourishedinc)
- 3 tbsp @preferredketo vanilla collagen
- 1 tbsp beef gelatin
- Whisk together powdered jello mix and KetoCandyGirl Shortbread Cookie Mix until blended well.
- Add butter, mix together with hands until dough forms.
- Press into parchment lined springform pan. Bake on 350° for 10 minutes. Take out of oven, make cheesecake filling while crust cools.
- Beat cream cheese, heavy whipped cream and vanilla until well combined. Add sweetener, collagen and gelatin, beat until smooth and creamy.
- Pour over cheesecake crust and spread evenly. Refrigerate for minimum of 4 hours before serving. (I prefer to let it chill overnight!)