Keto Raspberry White Chocolate Almond Bars
This keto-friendly raspberry white chocolate almond bars made by @on_westhoff_ranch is delicious! She recreated the famous Pillsbury's bars from the 90s by using our KetoCandyGirl Shortbread Cookie Mix. Here's what she did!
- 1 stick of butter (melted)
- Choc Zero White Chocolate Chips
- 1 package KetoCandyGirl Shortbread Cookie Mix
- 1/8tsp salt
- 1 tsp Almond extract
- Natures Hallow Sugar-free Raspberry Jam
- Sliced almonds
Here's what she did!
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Grease an 8x8 baking dish.
- In a small saucepan, heat up 1 stick of butter, just until melted (Or in a microwave). Add to this 1/2c. @choczero white chocolate chips. Let sit to melt chocolate.
- Blend together 1 package KetoCandyGirl Shortbread Cookie Mix,1/8tsp salt, 1tsp. Almond extract, and melted chocolate/butter mixture from above.
- Blend with hand mixer until all mixed.
- Press half of this mixture in prepared baking dish. Bake 5 minutes.
- While this bakes, heat 1/2c. of Natures Hollow Sugar-free Raspberry Jam (Just until barely melted).
- Pour over warm Crust.
- To the other half of batter, add 1/2c @choczero white chocolate chips. Mix till all is crumbly with a fork. Sprinkle this over jam.
- Sprinkle 1/4c toasted sliced almonds all over top evenly.
- Bake another 11-14 minutes, just until barely golden brown.
- Let cool completely. Then chill for at least 1 hour before cutting. Otherwise you'll have a crumbly mess.