KETO "Reeses" Brownies
1 package Keto candy girl double fudge brownie mix
1/4 cup hot water
1 stick butter, melted
1/2 stick butter
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/3 cup powdered sweetener
2 tbsp heavy whipping cream
1/4 cup sugar free chocolate chips
2 tsp coconut oil
5 sugar free Pb cups
1. Preheat oven to 350 and grease an 8x8 baking dish.
2. Make brownie mix according to package directions and bake 15 minutes. Cool.
3. To make the frosting, in a bowl mix butter, peanut butter, and powdered sweetener. Whip until light and fluffy and add heavy cream. Whip 2 minutes longer.
4. Spread frosting onto cooled brownies and cut into 9 squares.
5. Crumble 1/2 a peanut butter cup onto each square.
6. Melt chocolate chips and coconut oil for 30 seconds in microwave. Stir smooth and drizzle over brownies.
7. Top with flake salt and enjoy!
Recipe and Photo from @lori.monigold