Keto Shortbread Crumble Bars
These keto-friendly shortbread crumble bars made by @ketomena are so delicious. They are so easy to make and it's only 3 steps! These bars are perfect for family gatherings and any other occasion. They are also perfect as a little dessert for kids lunches.
Using our KetoCandyGirl Shortbread Cookie Mix to make the crust for the perfect crumble taste, and Greece Fully Keto Homemade Strawberry Rose Jam for the perfect fruity taste. The jam adds a brightness of color and the crumble as a homey feel that is just perfect!
Here is how she made this recipe!
- 1 package KetoCandyGirl Shortbread Cookie Mix
- 1 stick (4 oz) Softened Butter
- Greece Fully Keto Homemade Strawberry Rose Jam
Here's what she did:
- Make KetoCandyGirl Shortbread Cookie Mix according to directions. Save a quarter of the mix aside for the crumble.
- Add a layer of grace fully keto homemade strawberry rose jam.
- Add the quarter of mix on top for crumble effect and bake in the oven at 350 degrees for 12 minutes.