Keto Oven Baked S'mores
These keto-friendly oven baked S'mores made by @ketodashapril are delicious. These oven baked S'mores are the perfect way to make s'mores without a campfire for a big crowd! Have this classic summer time dessert any time of the year in these 3 easy steps!
Using KetoCandyGirl Shortbread Cookie Mix as a keto version of a graham cracker for that crunchy bite. Ketodashapril added Sweet Life Flavor Co Graham Cracker Flavoring to give the shortbread cookie the taste of an actual graham cracker.
A keto-friendly option for a marshmallow would be Classic Vanilla Max Mellow Marshmallows. These marshmallows have zero sugar, and is perfect for this guilt free summer dessert! Add these on top of the warm shortbread cookie to get the perfect gooey S'more.
Lastly Choc Zero has a line of keto approved baking chips that don't contain any sugar alcohols. Using any flavor of chocolate chips you want (she used Choc Zero Milk Chocolate Chips) melt the chips, and drizzle over marshmallow!
These keto-friendly oven baked s'mores are so easy to make you can hardly call it a "recipe." These are perfect for a guilt free dessert at any gathering, party, or even a snack for the kids! Put the roasting sticks away and pull out those cookie sheets! You'll never want to make s'mores another way again!
- 1 bag KetoCandyGirl Shortbread Cookie Mix
- 1 stick (4 oz) softened butter
- Sweet Life Flavor Co Graham Cracker Flavoring
- Classic Vanilla Max Mellow Marshmallows
- Choc Zero Milk Chocolate Chips
Here's what she did:
- Make the KetoCandyGirl Shortbread Mix according to the package and add 20 drops of Sweet Life Flavor Co Graham Cracker Flavoring.
- After pulling cookies out of oven put the Classic Vanilla Mellow Marshmallows on top. You can torch each marshmallow if you want.
- Melt Choc Zero Milk Chocolate Chips and drizzle it over the marshmallow and enjoy!