Keto Spumoni Brownie Lush Pie
Recipe by @on_westhoff_ranch.
Here's what she did!
- 1 bag of ketocandygirl brownie mix
- 4 oz cream cheese (softened)
- 1/4 cup of monk fruit blend
- 1/3 cup sugar free Cherry Pie filling from @ktochix recipe
- 3 cup prepared homemade whipped cream
- 1 1/2 cup chilled prepared sugar free pistachio pudding
- 1 TB chopped pistachio nuts
- 5 maraschino cherries, pat dry, cut in half
- 1 TB Choc Zero chocolate syrup
- A few drops to taste of oooflavors maraschino concentrate
Here's how she made it!
- Brownie crust make the brownie batter according to package directions.
- Spilt batter between 2 small springform pans, that have been lined with parchment paper and sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Leave in pan because you are going to add layers.
- Cool completely!
- Beat cream cheese and powered sweetener, with electric mixer until smooth.
- Beat in Pie filling.
- Fold in 1 cup of the whipped cream till combined.
- Spread over throughly cooled brownie crust.
- In another bowl, beat chilled pistachio pudding until smooth.
- Fold in 1/2 cup of the whipped cream.
- Spread over cherry layer.
- Cover and freeze overnight.
- Let partially thaw to make easier to cut.
- Mix together remaining whipped cream with a few drops of oooflavors maraschino flavoring.
- Spread this over pudding.
- Place maraschino cherry halves on top, sprinkle with pistachios, and drizzle with Choc Zero chocolate syrup.