Maple Pecan Keto Bars
MAPLE PECAN KETO BARS
- One bag of @ketocandygirl shortbread cookie mix.
- 8 oz of chopped salted pecans (Add salt of using unsalted). I used @frontporch
- 1 cup of Maple Pecan syrup from @choczero.
- 5 eggs.
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- 2/3 cup of @swerve brown sugar.
-Set oven to 350.
-Mix one bag of shortbread mix with 4 oz of room temperature butter until combined.
-Butter your 8x8 pan and pack the shortbread mix in the pan.
-Bake at 350 for 12 minutes.
-While the mix is baking make your topping.
-Mix your eggs, vanilla extract, syrup and sugar until combined.
-Chop your pecans and add to your egg mixture until combined.
-Once the crust has cooked, add the topping and cook @ 300 degrees for 50 minutes.
-Ovens vary so check to make sure it is not jiggly in the middle. If still jiggly cook additional time checking every couple of minutes.
Let it cool completely before cutting and enjoy!
Recipe from @ketomomofone