KETO PUMPKIN DELIGHT!
This keto soft cookie crust topped with sugar free sweet cream and pumpkin spice layers will give you all the Thanksgiving and Christmas feels without the guilt!
1 stick butter, softened
1 cup heavy cream
1 Tbsp So Nourished granular sweetener
1 tsp heavy cream
8 oz cream cheese, softened
1 cup So Nourished powdered sweetener
1 package Simply Delish vanilla pudding
8 oz canned pumpkin
1 cup Milkadamia unsweetened vanilla macadamia milk (or almond milk)
1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
great value sugarfree whipped cream
@FlavorGod buttery cinnamon roll
@LowKarbOfficial cinnamon pecan granola for topping (or chopped pecans)
- Stir together cookie mix, butter, and eggs. Press into a greased 9x9 pan and bake at 350° for 15 minutes. Let cool
- Using an electric mixer, whisk heavy cream, granular sweetener, and vanilla until thick peaks form. Scoop out half of the mixture and set aside
- Add cream cheese and powdered sweetener to the remaining whipped cream and mix until combined. Spread over the cookie crust
- Combine vanilla pudding mix, canned pumpkin, macadamia milk, and pumpkin pie spice. Spread over the sweet cream layer
- Top pumpkin layer with remaining whipped cream. Chill for at least 2 hours before serving. ENJOY!
Recipe from @lowkarbkhaleesi using @ketocandygirl mixes