Green Egg Muffins
Egg Muffins with Ham & Cheese!
6 organic free-range eggs
4 oz = 115 g (about 1 1/2 cups = 350 ml tightly packed) fresh spinach leaves
1 cup = 240 ml chopped cooked ham
2 cups = 480 ml sharp cheese like Swiss or Cheddar
1 teaspoon (or to taste) crushed red pepper
(unrefined sea salt or Himalayan salt to taste)
1. Preheat the oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
2. Line a muffin pan with 12 sturdy, medium paper liners.
3. Place the eggs and the spinach into a blender jar. Close the lid tightly. Blend until smooth and well blended.
4. Pour the egg and spinach mixture into a medium bowl.
5. Add the remaining ingredients (ham, cheese, and the seasoning). Whisk until well combined.
6. Spoon the mixture into the muffin liners.
7. Bake in the preheated oven for about 25-30 minutes or until just done. Don't over bake.
8. Remove from the oven, let cool and serve warm – with Sugar-Free Sweet Chili Sauce, for instance.
RECIPE AND PHOTO CRED @LOWCARBSOSIMPLE