Keto Cherry Lush Pie
This keto-friendly cherry lush pie is so delicious. Using our KetoCandyGirl Double Fudge Brownie Mix made by @on_westoff_ranch is an amazing guilt free dessert. Here's what she did!
- 1 package of KetoCandyGirl Double Fudge Brownie Mix, and ingredients on back of package.
- 8oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/3-1/2c. Powdered Monkfruit/erythritol blend, (depending on your taste).
- 2c. prepared homemade sugarfree whipped cream, (or sugarfree cool whip, IF you're dirty keto, thawed)
- 2/3c. Sugarfree Cherry Pie filling, from @ketochix recipe, which is; 30 fresh cherries, halved & pitted, 1/4c. Fresh lemon juice, 4-6TB sweetener,(I used 6TB Allulose). Bring to a light boil in a saucepan for 6 minutes. Take off heat & sprinkle in 1/4-1/2 teaspoon xanthan gum or more till desired thickness, stir till combined. Will thicken as it cools. (I only used 1/4tsp xanthan). Let cool completely. You will have extra pie filling leftover that can be used on top.
Here's what she did!
- Make brownie batter according to package directions.
- Split batter between 2 small springform pans, that have been lined with parchment paper & sprayed with cooking spray. I used 7" pans. You are basically making a flat pie crust.
- Bake for only 8-10 min. at 350 degrees. (Mine took 10 min).
- Leave in pan because you're going to be adding your cherry layer to one of these.
- Cool completely! Freeze the other crust and use at a later date.
- Beat cream cheese and powdered sweetener, with electric mixer till smooth. Beat in 2/3 cup of cooled pie filling. Fold in whipped cream till combined. Spread over completely cooled brownie crust.
- Cover and freeze overnight.
- If you want to be "extra," like in my pics, (after Pie has been frozen), add about 2 tablespoons extra whipped topping over the top. And the rest of the cherry pie filling.
- Slice and serve.