Keto Cinnamon Roll Cheesecake
This keto-friendly cinnamon roll cheesecake is so simple and delicious. Using our KetoCandyGirl Snickerdoodle Cookie Mix @ilunchboxyou made these sugar and guilt free dessert perfect for any occasion!
- 1 package KetoCandyGirl Snickerdoodle Cookie Mix
- 1 stick of butter (softened)
- 2 ounces of cream cheese (softened)
- 1 egg
- 16 oz cream cheese (softened)
- 1/3 cup sweetener (I used Xylitol)
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- 2 eggs
- 1 stick of butter (melted)
- 1/2 cup brown sweetener (I used Lakanto Monk fruit)
- 2 tbsp cinnamon
Here's what she did:
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- In a bowl, prepare the cookie mix as instructed on the back bag, in addition to that add the sugar-cinnamon mix to it.
- Spread as the first layer (crust) in the cheesecake tray.
- Prepare the second layer by mixing the cream cheese and the sweetener until smooth.
- Add the whipping cream and vanilla then mix well
- Add the eggs one by one. Mix well and set aside.
- In a different bowl, mix the melted butter, brown sweetener, and the cinnamon
- Pour the cream cheese mix on top of the cookie mix
- Using a spoon, drop spoonfuls of the cinnamon-sugar mix on the cheese batter and make swirls using a spoon or a butter knife.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, just until the sides are firm, but the middle is still jiggly.
- Let it cool completely.
- Refrigerate for 2-3 hours.