Keto Hazelnut Mocha Brownie
Calling all brownie lovers! These delicious keto-friendly hazelnut mocha brownies are to good to be true! This recipe by @4theloveofcake using our KetoCandyGirl Double Fudge Brownie Mix is the perfect guilt free snack. Here's what she did!
- 1 bag KetoCandyGirl Double Fudge Brownie Mix
- 1 stick of butter completely melted
- 2 eggs
- Brewed espresso 2 oz or 1 tbsp instant
- 6-8 oz unsweetened almond milk
- 3/4 cup hazelnuts
- 1 tsp hazelnut extract
- 1 cup Choc Zero
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Edible Flowers
Here's what she did:
- Melt butter in a large proof bowl and set aside.
- Add 1 shot of espresso 2 oz into 6 oz of heated unsweetened almond milk (warm not steaming hot milk). You can also use espresso powder or instant coffee 1 tbsp into 8 oz of unsweetened almond milk.
- Add mix to butter and stir well.
- Add almond milk mix into batter, stir well. Batter should not be hot, luke warm is okay.
- Lastly add eggs, stir until just incorporated.
- Add in 1/2-3/4 cup chopped hazelnuts.
- Pour into lined 8x8 pan ( I used parchment paper to make taking the brownies out easier)
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 18-22 minutes (depending on your oven)
- After baking set aside to cool.
- For the hazelnut ganache, measure 1 cup of heavy cream heat in microwave (this you want to be hot not luke warm)
- Add one cup of keto friendly chocolate chips to a bowl, pour hot heavy cream on top. Let that sit for 2 minutes.
- Stir Ganache to incorporate milk then add in your hazelnut extract. I used lorraine's super strength. 1 tsp.
- Your ganache is ready when it has a smooth finish and you see no lumps.
- Pour ganache on top of brownies, let that cool for about 5 minutes. and add those edible flowers!