KETO LEMON BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE
COOKIE CRUST TOPPING
1 stick of softened butter
zest of 1/2 lemon
8 Oz of cream cheese
1/3 cup of powdered sweetener
3 drops of @oooflavors blueberry
1/2 cup of fresh blueberries
1/4 cup of sugar free white chocolate chips
1 tsp of coconut oil
Zest of 1/2 lemon
Pre heat oven to 350 degrees.
1. Add all cookie crust topping ingredients in a bowl and blend with hand mixer until smooth and creamy. Press 2/3 of the mixture into greased 8 by 8 baking dish and reserve the rest for topping.
2. Add cream cheese and powdered sweetener to a bowl and blend with hand mixer on low speed until combined. Add egg and extract and blend on low until fully combined.
3. Fold in blueberries and add cheesecake filling on top of the lemon cookie crust.
4. Add remainder of lemon cookie mixture on top of cheesecake in evenly spread chunks.
5. Bake for 25 to 30 mins then chill for at least 4 hours.
6. Make the drizzle by melting the white chocolate and coconut oil in the microwave in 15 sec intervals until you can stir it smooth.
7. Drizzle over chilled cookie bars and top with remaining lemon zest. Enjoy!
Recipe by @lori.monigold