Keto Lemon Sprinkle Cookies
If you're a lemon lover these keto-friendly lemon sprinkle cookies are perfect for you! This recipe by @ketomena used our KetoCandyGirl Lemon Cookie and Cake Mix and our KetoCandyGirl Sugar Free Rainbow Sprinkles to make these delicious guilt free summer dessert! Here's what she did!
- KetoCandyGirl Lemon Cookie and Cake Mix
- 1 stick unsalted butter (room temperature)
- 1 egg
- 2 oz of cream cheese
- KetoCandyGirl Rainbow Sprinkles
Here's how she made them!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix wet and dry ingredients with an electric hand mixer until cookie dough forms.
- Chill the cookie dough for 30 minutes before scooping.
- Scoop 14 cookies and roll each into sprinkles.
- Flatted out cookies.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes depending on your oven.