Keto Maple Pecan Bars
These keto-friendly maple pecan bars are so delicious and so easy to make by @ketomomofone. These bars are the perfect seasonal treat and perfect for any occasion. This recipe is so easy learn how to make them yourself with this recipe! Here's what she did!
- One bag of KetoCandyGirl Shortbread Cookie Mix.
- 8 oz of chopped salted pecans (Add salt of using unsalted). I used @frontporch
- One cup of Maple Pecan syrup from @choczero.
- 5 eggs.
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- 2/3 cup of @swerve brown sugar.
Set oven to 350.
Mix one bag of KetoCandyGirl Shortbread Mix with 4 oz of room temperature butter until combined.
Butter your 8x8 pan and pack the KetoCandyGirl Shortbread Mix in the pan.
Bake at 350 for 12 minutes.
While the mix is baking make your topping.
Mix your eggs, vanilla extract, syrup and sugar until combined.
Chop your pecans and add to your egg mixture until combined.
Once the crust has cooked, add the topping and cook at 300 for 50 minutes.
Ovens vary so check to make sure it is not jiggly in the middle. If still jiggly cook additional time checking every couple of minutes.
Let it cool completely before cutting and enjoy!