About this item
Refer to the product label for full dietary information, which may be available as an alternative product image.
10 servings per container
Serving Size1 Pouch (4g) (6–8 fl. oz. as Prepared)
|Amount per serving||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 0g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate 4g||1%|
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet.
Calories per gram:
Fat 9 • Carbohydrate 4 • Protein 4
- A UNIQUE BLEND: Our spiced apple cider is made with a delicious, savory blend of cinnamon and apple flavors that can be enjoyed hot or cold, and on any occasion. And best of all, it’s sugar free!
- EASY TO INDULGE: Just pour the pouch contents into a cup, add 6 to 8 ounces of hot water, stir and...enjoy!
- COUNTLESS WAYS TO ENJOY: Cozy up to a mug of mulled cider on a chilly night or pour Alpine over ice for a refreshing pick-me-up during the day. Our spiced apple cider is great on its own, or as a delicious sugar-free addition to smoothies, cocktails and even desserts.
- QUALITY INGREDIENTS: Alpine Spiced Apple Cider Sugar Free Instant Drink Mix is made with a refreshing combination of cinnamon and apple flavors. It’s not only delicious, but also rich in Vitamin C and naturally fat-free, caffeine-free and sugar-free.
- WHAT'S INCLUDED: Every order includes a single box of ten, 0.14-ounce pouches with a shelf life from production of 548 days. This box is great for always keeping Alpine mix on hand whenever you crave it! *Please see individual box best buy date
Kosher, Natural And artificial flavor, Rich in vitamin c, 10 pouches, 15 calories
Assembled Product Weight
Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)
7.25 x 1.94 x 4.75 Inches
1. Empty contents of pouch into a cup.2. Fill with 6-8 fluid ounces of hot water.3. Stir quickly to dissolve.Warm caramel apple drink: Empty contents of one pouch Alpine? sugar free spiced cider mix into a mug. Add 1 cup hot water. Stir quickly to dissolve. Add 1 shot (1 oz) of butterscotch schnapps*.*No alcohol variation: Substitute 1 tablespoon caramel sauce for the butterscotch schnapps.Apple berry smoothie: Place 1/4 cup milk, 4 pouches Alpine? sugar free spiced cider mix, 2 cups plain yogurt and 2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries in blender. Blend until smooth.Makes 2-3 servings.
Maltodextrin, Malic Acid, Apple Juice Solids*, Caramel Color, Aspartame**, Sodium Citrate (Controls Acidity), Tricalcium Phosphate (Prevents Caking), Ascorbic Acid, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Spice Extractive. *Contributes a Trivial Amount of Sugar. **Phenylketonurics: Contains Phenylalanine.