Recipe courtesy of @alliedoesketo
1. Follow @ketocandygirl’s double fudge brownie recipe on the back of the mix.
2. Spread the brownie batter in a pan of your choice.
3. In a microwave safe bowl, place 1/2 cup peanut butter and 1/2 stick butter and heat until the butter is melted.
4. Take it out and mix together. It should be slightly liquidy, if not, add more butter.
5. Once the peanut butter and butter are mixed, pour in about 1/4 cup @lakantosweetener powdered monk fruit sweetener. It should be very creamy once mixed and should be sweet.
6. Out dollops of the peanut butter mix on top of the brownie batter and swirl with a knife.
7. Cook in the oven on 350 until desired doneness.