Keto cinnamon roll cookie bars
KETO CINNAMON ROLL COOKIE BARS
1/4c melted butter
1/3c brown “sugar” Swerve
1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
1 Package Keto candy girl Snickerdoodle cookie mix (whisk separate topping inside bag into cookie base)
1 5oz container vanilla @twogoodyyogurt
1 large egg
3 oz softened cream cheese
6 Tbsp confectioners Swerve
1 Tbsp milk of choice (I used Half and Half. You could use coconut, almond, heavy whipping cream…)
1. Preheat oven to 350F and prepare an 8X8 baking dish with parchment paper and non stick spray.
2. Combine topping ingredients in a small bowl. Place in refrigerator to chill while you make the base.
3. Blend base ingredients in a medium bowl and pour into prepared baking dish.
4. Drop spoon fulls of topping onto cookie base and run a knife through the mixes to spread out.
5. Bake for 38-40 minutes.
6. Allow to cool completely and then cut into 8 bars.
7. Combine icing ingredients in a small bowl and transfer to a small plastic bag. Cut the tip off and gently drizzle icing over bars.
8. Store in the refrigerator or freezer.
Photo cred and recipe cred from @my.ketonoms