Keto Sangria Cookies
These keto-friendly sangria cookies are so delicious made by @on_westhoff_ranch. Sangria is a wine based drink with fruit that is great for serving at large gatherings. These cookies are so easy to make and we are combining sangria and our KetoCandyGirl Lemon Cookie and Cake Mix. These cookies are the perfect guilt free dessert. Here's what she did!
- 1c. @seccowineclub Ciliegiolo Red wine
- 2TB Allulose
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 1/2c powdered Monkfruit/Erythritol Blend sweetener
- 1/4tsp vanilla extract
- 1package KetoCandyGirl Lemon Cookie and Cake Mix
- 1 egg
Here's what she did:
- Make package of KetoCandyGirl Lemon Cookie and Cake Mix according to package.
- Simmer @seccowineclub red wine and allulose in a small saucepan, over med/low heat till reduced down to 2 tablespoons. This should take 20-30 minutes.
- It will turn into a syrup as it cools. Set aside to cool completely.
- Cream butter till fluffy, around 1-2 minutes.
- Add the wine syrup and vanilla extract and mix till combined.
- Add in powdered sweetener and mix till thoroughly blended. I chilled this frosting a little before frosting cooled cookies.
- Garnish (optional)