Keto Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake Cookie Cups
Recipe by Alexyss @lowcarblexx on Instagram
Here’s what she did!
- Ketocandygirl lemon cookie mix
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tbsp Lakanto golden(or sweetener of choice)
- 2 tbsp cream cheese
- 1/2 tsp gelatin
- 1 tbsp Choczero vanilla syrup
- 20 drops OOOflavors blueberry cheesecake
- 1/4 cup smashed blueberries
- Lemon zest
- Prepare cookie mix according to the package. Take half the prepared mix and shape them in a regular sized greased muffin pan. It will make 4 generous sized cookie cups. You can take the rest of the batter and just make regular cookies.
- Cookies will cook and fill up the muffin ‘cups’. When they were almost done cooking but still soft, take something to push down on the batter to carve out the shape of the cookie cup. Once formed, add back into the oven and bake for a few minutes. Remove from heat and let cool.
- While cookie cups cool, take the heavy cream, sweetener, and cream cheese and whip until it turns into a nice thickened cream(not like a whipped cream).
- Transfer to a bowl and add gelatin, vanilla syrup, oooflavor drops and mix until combined. Add mashed blueberries and fold into mixture.
- Once cookie cups have cooled, remove from muffin tin and fill with blueberry mixture. Top with a blueberry and fresh lemon zest.
- Serve as is or refrigerate for a bit until the filling has chilled and thickened up a bit.