Keto Brownie and Peanut Butter Whoopie Pie
Recipe by @ketomomma4.
Here's what she did!
- 1 bag of Ketocandygirl Double Fudge Brownie Mix
- 1/4 cup of water
- 1 stick of butter completely melted (I melt fine for about 60 seconds)
- 2 eggs
Peanut Butter Frosting Ingredients:
- 1/2 stick of butter room temperature
- 1/2 cup of peanut butter
- 1 tsp cake batter extract
- 3/4 cup so nourished powered sweetener
How she made the Brownie Whoopie Pie:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare a baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a bowl add dry mix, and hot water.
- Using a spatula or spoon, stir until mixture is a paste.
- Pour in hot melted butter.
- Stir until combined.
- Add eggs one at a time until fully incorporated.
- Make circle shapes out of mix, and place on baking dish.
- Put in oven for about 20 minutes depending on the oven.
How she made the Peanut Butter Frosting:
- Mix butter and peanut butter in stand mixer until fluffy.
- Add extract and sweetener and mix until well combined.
- Place frosting into Whoopie Pie, and enjoy!