Keto Candy Girl Lemon Cupcakes with Blackberry Cream Cheese Frosting
These Keto friendly cupcakes are just too cute!
- 1 bag Keto Candy Girl Lemon Cookie Mix
- 1 cup oil (I used olive)
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup water
- 8 oz cream cheese (softened)
- 2 oz butter (softened)
- Pint of fresh blackberries (minus 12 for tops of cupcakes)
- 2 cups powdered sweetener
- 2T heavy cream
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Mix keto cookie mix, eggs, oil and water.
- fill 12 cupcake liners equally and bake in preheated oven for 12-14 minutes or until you smell the sweetness of the cupcakes.(That's the Keto Candy Girl way)
- Remove from oven and let cool.
To make the Blackberry Cream Cheese frosting:
- Blend the blackberries (minus the 12 reserved for tops of cupcakes) in a blender or bullet type blender.
- In a bowl, mix softened cream cheese, softened butter, blended blackberries, powdered sweetener and heavy cream.
- Once frosting is at the right consistency, fill piping bag and frost cooled cupcakes. (I used an #808 tip.)